Thursday, June 12, 2008

Long time no hear!


Wow!! I just looked at how long it has been since my last blog. Also how depressing this blog is. I will try to post more and complain less. The loss of Max was really hard but "the zoo" as I call it is adjusting. I had him cremated and his remains are back in the living room. He is home.


Been working and just doing much of nothing. The highlight of my time away was the season finale of Lost! This season for some reason has been totally awesome. I have watched from the premier but not with the passion of some of the people I have read about on the web. The writers for this show are unbelievable. I love the character of Benjamin Linus played by the most incredible actor, Michael Emerson. He came in half way thru season 2 and I cant wait to see what he will say or do next. If he doesnt get an Emmy for his portrayal of Ben there is no justice in the world.


I have asked Brendan for my anniversary to see Carrie Prestons (Michael Emersons adorable wife, who played the part of Emily - Bens mother in a flashback of Lost!) new independent film titled "Ready? OK!". It is about a boy who wants to join the all girls cheerleader squad. The motto is "Dont break the rules- Change them" The preview is enticing. Here is the official website: http://www.readyokmovie.com/index.html. Check it out!

No comments: