Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look what I found...

As I was downloading pictures from my camera I found these fun shots of my critters.


My favorite Critter and the love of my life!

Sam- who LOVES to ride in the car... He doesnt care where just as long as he gets to go for the ride! He has his doggie smile on! Check out the spotted tongue. Goof Dog!

Sam and his little buddy Benjamin. They have a mutual love for each other. Sam comes home from work, looks for Benjamin checks him out and makes sure he is ok. Benjamin curls up with Sam, licks his paws, purrs like mad and kneeds on Sam as well as stares at him with what I like to term "The look of Love"

Look- I think we've hit the jackpot!

Niles and Benjamin chillin on the couch. Now they are almost the same size and harder to tell them apart!

Hail hail the gangs all here. Clockwise- Niles, Emerson, Henry, Daphne (on stool) and my politically incorrect cat and now senior member Milo, and baby Benjamin. Not gonna get that shot too often. They all hang out in different spots around the house. I dont know what prompted them to all snuggle on the couch. Go Figure... Cat hair anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Realize that those that are fighting malignancy will be needing some time to themselves. Admiration their wishes and do not force your presence to them once they require time and energy to represent and unwind. You can even aid by offering other guests a transmission to depart whenever your good friend is becoming worn out. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]sc7u65j7[/url]